12 Step Recovery Program for DPC Addicts Proves Ineffective, New Study Shows
After a six month study to find out the recitivism rate of DPC addicts, our sources have discovered that addicts are powerless against the forces of DPC. The depth of addiction and number of addicts were both scrutinized in the research. The official final report was marked as "Inconclusive" but the Enquirer has learned that the problem is even worse than people know.
"The DPC Site Council has been covering up the truth for 3 years!" said one anonymous informant. "They offer bribes of free memberships and high votes for those who keep their mouths shut."
The 12 Steps, as taught to the Addicts:
1. We admitted we were powerless over DPChallenge—that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Photographer greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of the Site Council.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our lenses and equipment.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the deficiencies in our photos.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of over-exposure and noise.
7. Humbly asked Him to improve our focus, lighting and DoF.
8. Made a list of all persons we had photographed, and became willing to get model releases from them all.
9. Made direct payments to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others or put a financial hardship on us.
10. Continued to read the comments on our entries and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through counsel in the forums to improve our point averages, praying only for knowledge and photographic skills.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to DPC Addicts, and to practice these principles in all our photo-shoots.
Spy Infiltrates DPC! Scoop by Strikeslip
An overwhelmed jpochard recently discovered that she has been duped by the French Republic Operative Group (FROG) for the past 24 years. The androgenous French spy, posing as Judy's husband, was discovered after unwittingly leaving a link to his spy network Blog site on the household PC. Through all the years Judy failed to recognize the clues of deceit. "...his favorite appetizer is French onion soup!", said Judy, only now realizing the magnitude of the steamy dish.
skiprow Gives Up His Legal Practice and Becomes a NASCAR Photographer!
In a bold career move, Skip Rowland (skiprow), gave up his less-than-lucrative career as DPC's Legal Counsel and took his place among the other professional sports photographers on the NASCAR circuit.
Skip, who has made such great legal contributions to DPC such as Legal Handbook for Photographers - A Review and other great posts, said he will continue to provide free legal advice in the forums, but will be less available.
Skip recounts his transition in "Shooting Professionally in the Real World."